Sigma Consulting Group is looking for a Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our Client”s medical services.
For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely. Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
Candidate should either have a medical or nursing background. Though this is not critical. People who have prior experience working in a clinic or a hospital in an administrative capacity or even in providing nursing or medical care in previous job roles, we would also accept those with previous banking experience.
You will NOT be providing medical care to people however, you will be discussing medical related issues.
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records,
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- Proven work experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Nurse, or worked in a bank.
- Between ages 25 – 35
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Must have a bank account.
- Must be able to provide referees that can be checked out.
- Excellent command of the English language and written grammar.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Understanding of composition of formal documents
- You have to be proficient in using day to day technology such as smart phones, computers, Windows (Microsoft office)
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing or any medical related degree.
- Salary Offer 175,000
- Salary Offer ₦100,000 ~ ₦200,000
- Experience Level Entry
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Qualification Registered Nurse, BSC / BTech, MSc