Sigma Consulting Group is a recruiting firm with corporate head office in Lekki, Lagos. We are recruiting for the position of a Clinical Nurse for a world class medical centre located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- organizing workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
Minimum Job Requirements
- At least 2 years of clinical experience
- BSc or RN
-Valid nursing license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Ability to perform nursing assessments and patient triage.
- Knowledge of supportive care principles and techniques
- Ability to maintain emotional stability to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
- Patient assessment skills.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work involves considerable exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Salary Offer ₦100,000 ~ ₦200,000
- Experience Level Entry
- Total Years Experience 1-3
- Qualification Registered Nurse