Sigma Consulting Group is searching for a talented and qualified Ophthalmologist to join our client’s growing practice.
As an Ophthalmologist you would be responsible for repairing traumatic eye injuries, diagnosing eye ailments, and prescribing medications. Candidate responsibilities range from simple duties, such as prescribing corrective lenses, to performing highly advanced duties, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
Candidate should be willing to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye. he/she should be meticulous, analytical, and have very steady hands.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure high-quality patient care
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other doctors and staff
- Conduct routine eye examination
- Perform tests on patients
- Prescribe initial eye care products
- Perform minor surgeries
- Provide specialized eye treatments and therapy
- Prescribe various treatment plans
- Inform Optometrist about patient condition
- Instruct interns, residents, or others in ophthalmologic procedures and techniques
- Stay up to date with trends in the care, diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders
- Develop or implement plans and procedures for ophthalmologic services
Requirements and qualifications
- A medical degree in Ophthalmology.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency in Ophthalmology.
- Expert working knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye.
- Excellent medical knowledge.
- Good administrative and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational, outstanding communication and interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Previous working experience as an Ophthalmologist
- In-depth knowledge of treatments for chronic eye diseases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent patient management skills
- Impeccable hand-eye coordination
- Salary Offer ₦200,000 ~ ₦300,000
- Experience Level Supervisor
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification MBBS